... and its over!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

starmum2000

... and its over!!

Post by starmum2000 »

Phew!!!
DS again gave me his in-depth summing of VR - "OK" :D
Again, I take heart that he's not upset or complaining it was far too difficult.
Hope everyone else is feeling relieved, if only for a short time,
and now ... we wait ...

Starmum x
Muggle

Re: ... and its over!!

Post by Muggle »

DD said that the VR was just what she was expecting and that she finished with 10 minutes to spare.

She did mention blunt pencils, only one piece of tiny scrap paper provided and they were not allowed to write on the question paper.

It feels so nice to know that there are no more tests. Hurray! We're just going to have a completely lazy evening now - I think we deserve it!
countingtoten

Post by countingtoten »

Yes - an OK here too. DS looked a bit down coming out of exam but said he was just feeling weary and flat. We're treating the condition with a large dose of Pizza and Futurama - and nice glass of red wine for me :D . Huge relief THANK GOODNESS IT'S OVER.
shahinoor

Post by shahinoor »

At least my son said VR was easy and finihsed with plenty of time time. Shame about not finishing easy Maths paperthe day before....just have to wait and see
bondgirl

Post by bondgirl »

Last year, DD thought the VR was ok but the maths was more difficult (we'd done no maths prep assuming what she'd done at school would be sufficient. I know, I know - it was before I'd found this website :? )

She was "deemed selective" and actually scored higher in the maths paper than the VR. So you never can tell........

Good luck to all of you waiting for results.
malibu

Post by malibu »

Thanks Bondgirl, that gives me some hope...
My DS was quite happy after the Maths test, but very quiet after the VR test.
He had difficulty in one section of VR and I suppose that panicked him... :shock:
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now