Greenwich Free School - Visiting an open day is a must !

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
72Northern

Re: Greenwich Free School - Visiting an open day is a must !

Post by 72Northern »

GreenwichFreeSchool ‏@greenwich_FS has just posted:

Only 2 Open Events still available! Thursday 18th and Wednesday 24th October - book now while you can! http://www.greenwichfreeschool.co.uk/applications.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; …

Just to let you all know all open day visits have to be booked in advance - suggest of you do want to have a look as unsure of outcome of tests book in anyhow - you can always cancel.
Hevsinc

Re: Greenwich Free School - Visiting an open day is a must !

Post by Hevsinc »

Hi All,

My husband and I attended the GFS Open Day this morning, which was truly inspirational!

Although I have been involved with the opening of the school as a Parent Advocate since September’11, this was the first meeting my husband has attended. He was a supporter of the ethos, vision and teaching philosophy of the school prior todays meeting but heard it first hand from the Head, meeting the inaugural students and having the opportunity to speak to the teachers first hand has solidified our decision that no matter what our sons 11 plus results are – GFS is most certainly our first choice!

Once you attend an Open Day – you soon realise there is no comparison locally.

We will be applying through the CAF system like every other parent without any guarantee of a place but we believe in giving our children the best education that is available – in our minds GFS is it!

Greenwich mum
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now