Can anyone recommend good mock providers for Kent/Bexley?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
mumsdarling2

Can anyone recommend good mock providers for Kent/Bexley?

Post by mumsdarling2 »

Hi,

Could anyone (especially parents of the 2014 exam takers) recommend any mock providers? There seem to be a few out there but no information on which are the good ones. I am not in favour of my DC sitting for more than 3/4 mocks. While cost is definitely a concern, I am keen to go by the personal experiences of parents who have done them and would surely have an opinion as to which are the good ones. Many thanks in advance.
Moderators

Re: Can anyone recommend good mock providers for Kent/Bexley

Post by Moderators »

Please note that forum rules generally prohibit anything that might be construed as advertising or promoting a product or service.

However, rule 7 lists some exceptions which include:
Announcements relating to practice 11+ tests are usually permitted if organised by a school or PTA or charity.
http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... ?f=9&t=148" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mumsdarling2

Post by mumsdarling2 »

Thank you Moderators. Could anyone recommend Mock Exams conducted by school, PTA or Charity?
sidcupparent

Post by sidcupparent »

I think 11 plus forum themselves are good....if u can travel to harrow. However it is best if you ask your local tuition group if they do cheaper alternatives just to use as warm up. I would also add mock exams arent necessary accurate and majority times harder than real thing. Better to see them as getting the 'right frame of mind' as well as iron out mistakes and thinking under pressure
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

Sutton Boys PTA but all sold out. Wallington County PTA in May. DG
MerlinFromCamelot

Post by MerlinFromCamelot »

If it is only for the right frame of mind you could enter for the Kent test. Despite exam. Board being different DD said test was very similar. She said she found Kent easier albeit the test conditions for OCC at Wilmington girls were awful (they really did not want us there, me thinks.) Anyway it is a way to get a free practise run in and a good warm up for the Bexley test...
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now