Newstead Wood results 2014

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

JustAnotherMum

Newstead Wood results 2014

Post by JustAnotherMum »

I understand that the pass mark this year is 218. Does anyone know if the result is lower than that, is there any chance of getting on the waiting list? I heard last year that the first allocation cut off was around 224 but they went below that to around 220 and the year before they went down to 217. Just wondering if we should give up hope on a score of 216 and move on or is it worth speaking to the school if one can get on the waiting list.
Rao

Re: Newstead Wood results 2014

Post by Rao »

JustAnotherMum wrote:I understand that the pass mark this year is 218. Does anyone know if the result is lower than that, is there any chance of getting on the waiting list? I heard last year that the first allocation cut off was around 224 but they went below that to around 220 and the year before they went down to 217. Just wondering if we should give up hope on a score of 216 and move on or is it worth speaking to the school if one can get on the waiting list.
JustAnotherMum, I would definitely put Newstead ahead of the comprehensives on the CAF if that is your first choice. 216 is quite close to the historical cut off and you have nothing to lose (other than 1 option on the CAF).
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now