Go to navigation
It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:08 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Bexley results - email?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:11 pm 

Hello. Apparently the bexley results are posted on 6th October to be received on 7th. Does anyone know whether we'll get an email on 6th or be able to access them online? Cheers.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:51 am 

No, post only I'm afraid. I still remember the long wait that day. I nearly snapped the postman's hand off! He didn't turn up until 2.30, I felt like I was the only one who still didn't know.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:31 am 

I am worried because the original test letter went to the wrong address and I had to go through a palava to get my son's test details from Bexley.

I have hopefully got the right address on record now, but if the post on the 7th is empty I'll be knocking on all the neighbours doors to look for the letter!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:53 am 

Are you OCC?

We are Bexley residents and last year we got the results by e-mail and they also appeared online.

Our results appeared online first, then letter arrived and finally got the e-mail in late afternoon!

I had taken the day off work and although we were quietly confident that she would pass which enough for us (we did not need top 180) it was still a very long morning….

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:42 am 

Yes OOC so we need the letter AND a high score.

I'm not telling my son the dates the letters come, he is in Minecraft-land anyway most of the time. Better for me to get the results and tell him in my own time.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:57 am 

Hopefully depending on how far away you are from the school you may still be ok with just a pass.

I hope you all get the results you need!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:13 pm 

Had look on Bexley website and says will be sending results in letter , not online or email - had heard rumours that email system crached last year ,so felt letters were the best option . Got bit of a shock though - I'd been convinced that results were sent on 7rh to arrive on 8th , but says on leaflet that sent on 6th to arrive on 7th - I'll be at work , but oh home , so he has been made to promise to open and text me as soon as they arrive - will be leaving Bexley number with him in case they don't arrive !!!!!!!

Will be pleased just to get the results over , school admission form in and try to enjoy rest of year 6 . Not overly confident , dc says found exam ok , finished approx 80% and managed to use final minutes each time to put in random guesses for remaining qs , but said vocab and nvr were tough and guessed quite a few . Speed was always going to be our downfall. said confident tried their best , but not feeling confident that answered enough to pass !!!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:35 am 

That is a shame I really liked being able to check online that way DD could open the letter. I guess it is back to steaming open and repairing letters in true Blue Peter style!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:44 pm 

Ah ha, helpful info, thanks!

Good luck with the (long) wait!

HH