Bexleyheath School

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
picardygirl

Post by picardygirl »

Count me in as one of those unhappy parents !

How will they separate the least academic ones? All sounds a bit up in the air to me, just what the school doesnt need.

Wonder whats going to happen to years 8 9 and 10 as they are all changing too! Will find out and post back, my daughter will be going into year 10 September, she's not been told who her new tutor is yet, hopefully she'll find out before end of term who she's in a tutor group with too!
picardygirl

Post by picardygirl »

Just wanted to add in case i got it wrong, but i spoke to a few parents at my DS's primary school just before he left last week saying, that there had been another induction meeting and that Mr O'Brien had said at that meeting sets would not be set until the end of year 7 - wanted to clarify with them that thats not what he said at the main induction meetings, and they agreed with me, he definitely said they would be tested on entry and it could take a couple of months to set the groups.

The parents i spoke to were all at different meetings too - there were 2 meetings a day for 3 days - so he told 6 lots of parents one thing and then a further lot, was it Brampton School parents another thing?

Crazy!
Tracy

Post by Tracy »

hi Picardygirl, there were some Brampton parents and children at this later induction day, amongst others.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now