Results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
countingdays

Results

Post by countingdays »

Does anybody know whether the results will be available on line on 3rd March if you didn't apply on line. Do you need a pass word and is there a specific website. I think the extra day may be too much!!!
cindy

Post by cindy »

Hi countingdays,

You have to have registered on line, prior to submitting your choices, the website would be your local council education dept. In which case, I understand from my council that these results will be out at 4pm on the 3rd, on line. It is too late now to apply on line...

However, if you did not register on line, then it seems that the results are posted first class on the third, and should arrive the following morning.

This is of course providing that another parent prior to you on the postal round has not jumped on the poor postie, and he is laying there unconscious..

Cindy
countingdays

Post by countingdays »

I have got just over 3 weeks to determine which route the postman takes and be first in lline!!!!
cindy

Post by cindy »

The sorting office!
:D
Cindy
countingdays

Post by countingdays »

I may have to camp out overnight!
scatshouse

Post by scatshouse »

I may have to camp out overnight!
Countingdays,

Get in line :D

crystaltips

Post by crystaltips »

I know last year when my daughter sat her 11+ and we were awaiting the letter I spoke to postman who I know to say hi to. I asked if I could pick up my post from the sorting office as I too could not wait. He offered to meet me at 830 with the envelope and gave me his mobile so I could track him down. It worked and we had a mad morning trying to catch up with him but at least we all knew before she went to school. She passed and got into TGSG and so was head in the clouds when she went to school.
We bought him a box of chocs to say thanks.

Don't ask - don't get. Better than having a stressy day and sitting with the kettle boiling trying to decide whether to steam or not to steam the envelope. lol
Sue
Alice73

Post by Alice73 »

I have registered online (with password), but could not submit our choices as our post code was knew and not on the system. Can I see the results online then?
Alice
mad mum2

Results

Post by mad mum2 »

I also applied online but have now been told that the results will not be available until 9am on the 4th!!!!
D&D

Post by D&D »

have a look after 7:00pm on the 3rd - you never know...