Go to navigation
It is currently Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:13 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:29 pm 

I am looking for a Christmas maths revision course in London. I have used Justin Craig before (for AS) but their dates are all wrong for me this time. I need a course sometime between Dec 15 and Dec 21 (inclusive). I can't find much googling, but I did find 'Excel in Key Subjects'. They appear to be very local so might be good. Has anyone ever heard of them?used them? What is your experience?

Fyi the purpose of this is to provide a rapid review of the syllabus for child who is probably able but has been very erractic in her efforts in this subject. Even on the rare occasions when she has applied herself she is discouraged to find that she can't recall what she did when they've moved on a topic or two. I thought that this would help us identify what we need to do together at home over the rest of the holidays to try to increase her confidence and commitment to the subject.

P's Mum

P's mum

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:59 pm 

Sorry I don't know them, but just to say if it is good, it looks like a really useful company. Have you looked at their one to one tuition option too - that might be a real confidence builder if it's any good.