GCSE results August 2016

Discussion and advice on GCSEs

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
KB

Re: GCSE results August 2016

Post by KB »

Have you looked at the advanced learner loan?
JaneEyre

Post by JaneEyre »

Thank you, KB! I have 'pm'ed you. :D
booellesmum

Post by booellesmum »

Well done to everyone today and wishing you all the best for what you have planned come September.
I am guessing the 1 result we are waiting for will come in the post tomorrow - it's like waiting for 11+ results all over again!
Tolstoy

Post by Tolstoy »

All okay here, phew. Some pleasent surprises, some disappointment and on personal level thank goodness CAs are a thing of the past :)
But sixth form place secure and frankly as its been constant bad news on any exam front for the last three years then I have to say the Champagne is well and truly flowing :)
JaneEyre

Post by JaneEyre »

I am looking for a hankie after watching this video. :wink: Do you remember the film 'the King's speech'? This film gave a wonderful idea to one of Musharaf's teacher: I let you discover it
video entitled 'Remember when Musharaf got his #GCSEResults? We're not crying - YOU'RE the one who is crying!'
https://www.facebook.com/all4/videos/vb ... =2&theater" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am so happy for Musharraf and hats off to his English teacher for the support he has given to this pupil!
KB

Post by KB »

Its from a programme that was on a few years ago. I know that the makers can edit to tell the story they choose but it did show how there are many staff who go the extra mile for their pupils.
JaneEyre

Post by JaneEyre »

Thank you for providing these precisions, KB :D ; I had not realised that this video does not concern this year GCSE results. :oops:
KB wrote: it did show how there are many staff who go the extra mile for their pupils.
So true! :D :D
3b1g

Post by 3b1g »

I loved that series.