League tables by A level results 2008

Post by sj355 »

sj355
KES Parent

Post by KES Parent »

They can't be right. KES is much better than KEHS! :o
KenR

Post by KenR »

KES has always been lower than KEHS in the A Level league tables but I guess this will change when KES switches to IB as this gives scope for higher scores in some of the leagues.
KES Parent

Post by KES Parent »

KenR wrote:KES has always been lower than KEHS in the A Level league tables but I guess this will change when KES switches to IB as this gives scope for higher scores in some of the leagues.
Wait till the next set of tables, Ken! KES have a stunningly talented Upper Sixth this year. KEHS will be seriously outclassed. :D
zorro

Post by zorro »

I was surprised to see QE Boys Barnet so far down the list, they are usually at the top of most lists!
sj355

Post by sj355 »

zorro wrote:I was surprised to see QE Boys Barnet so far down the list, they are usually at the top of most lists!
Absolutely, it is at postition 36, while Eton is at 51 and HABS languishes at position 264! I wonder why :lol:

Perhaps a look at the FT tables of March 2009 where results are reported on the basis of serious A levels attempted alone may illuminate things a bit (positions 5, 10 and 30 respectively)
sj355
T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

Good to see someone agrees that the FT are one of the most transparent league tables! :)
sj355

Post by sj355 »

T.i.p.s.y wrote:Good to see someone agrees that the FT are one of the most transparent league tables! :)
Yes, although we both lack objectivity: you son is trying to get to Eton and mine is already at QE. However there are alternative realities out there (parallel universes) and I am wondering how much enthusiastic I am out about FT tables in those!!
sj355
T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

:lol:
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now