UCAS System

Discussion and advice on University Education

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Looking for help

Post by Looking for help »

Panic over, offer received today, sorry guys 8)
Ed's mum

Post by Ed's mum »

Fantastic! (Just finished reading the thread.) :lol:
Looking for help

Thanks Ed's Mum, it' s all good , as long as we do well in May/June :shock: :lol: Funny how that which was a panic yesterday, is 8) today :lol: Daughters eh. who'd 'ave 'em :lol:
familyinthevalley

Post by familyinthevalley »

That's fantastic LFH......unfortunately the two offers for his first two choices are identical - and he shouldn't have a problem attaining them at all - so he's got a really tough choice - he was really hoping only ONE of them would give him an offer and make the choice for him! Sons.....who'd have 'em :)
solimum

Post by solimum »

Quite a common problem actually - both my sons found themselves in the position of their second choice offer being the same (or even higher!) than their first choice, so no real "Plan B" . A friend's son is currently agonising between two identical offers as well...
Looking for help

To be honest it's the same for us as both choices want the same grades - as it was for my son last year. Ho hum, she just has to get her predicted grades and she'll be fine. My opinion if she doesn't get what is needed is that it would be better to resit and reapply next year rather than sign up to going somewhere she is not going to be happy. Her teachers at school, though have a somewhat different view :o

I think it is teenagers, who'd 'ave 'em :roll: Sounds like your son will be fine FITV, good luck to him, and your sons solimum - I hope they achieved what was needed and they are getting on well.
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Glad to hear that the result came through!
Looking for help

Thanks Herman :lol:
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now