Sleepless night

Discussion and advice on University Education

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
mrsmum

Re: Sleepless night

Post by mrsmum »

Absolutely! After I posted I remembered all the FB photos .... all the happy faces.
Even within the first 24 hours there was plenty of photographic evidence to show that this was an exciting new chapter to be enjoyed.
aliportico

Post by aliportico »

Just read this http://www.slate.com/articles/life/fami ... ife.1.html and thought I would share it with you all (if only so I'm not the only one sniffing!)
Revels toke

Post by Revels toke »

Wow! Just what I needed to read whilst sitting wondering how the maths exam went this morning, the nice photos of Rob Lowe helped a lot too! Thanks for sharing, sniff sniff!
WindowGlass

Post by WindowGlass »

That poor kid!
pheasantchick

Post by pheasantchick »

It's hard enough to bring them into the world, but even harder to let them go...
ConfusedAylesburyMum

Post by ConfusedAylesburyMum »

I echo what mrsmum said. My daughter is at end of year 1 at uni. First few months were tricky when she went away (found myself having to step away from the phone as the temptation to ring and text her daily was overwhelming)!

She has matured beyond belief, can now even cook a few things and has learnt about using a washing machine and managing money and paying bills without my nagging!

She is loving Uni, had a few teething troubles with her flatmates in Halls but next year has a house with her netball team mates and is looking forward to the next phase of Uni life. She also never comes home in term time (she is 4 hours away from home) but keeps in touch with school and home friends.

She has truly made me proud this year (and she always made me proud before so now I am just bursting with it)!! :D
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now