WOODFORD COUNTY NVR

Eleven Plus (11+) in Redbridge

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now

WOODFORD COUNTY NVR

Post by 007 »

I would love to know if the nvr test for woodford county is timed in 6mins per section or 40mins for the whole paper?
Bo Peep

Post by Bo Peep »

The NVR will definitly be timed by sections, but according to my other child who took the test 4 years ago the sections were sometimes 16 questions in a section sometimes only 8. The times were various too, 4 mins, 8 mins, 6 mins.... This is from memory. Be good to feedback after your daughter takes her test to see if it's still the same. Hope she does well.

Post by Guest »

Thanks bo peep.Will let you know what happens.

Post by 007 »

My Child took the NVR test testerday and told me that it was divided into 4 sections.Three of them were 19 questions to be completed in 10 mins and one had 18 questions to be finished in 9 mins. She found the practice paper harder than the main test paper.If you ask me I think this format changes every year so no matter what I have said,It will probably be different next year.
Bo Peep

Post by Bo Peep »

Come to think of it, I remember my eldest saying the practice paper was harder than the real thing too. Yes, I'm sure they probably do change the format every year.

Hope your daughter gets through 007.

Post by 007 »

Thanks Bo Peep!
guestessex

Redbridge NVR

Post by guestessex »

MY daughter took NVR and said was OK but missed out around 5 codes due to time - although was completing all in good time in practise on NFER and completed all Latymer questions and got thru to 2nd round. Wonder did other children find difficulties with timing on the day?

Post by 007 »

My daughter also couldn't finish the coded section.She left out three.She had no problem with timing in fact she always finished too soon during the practice papers.Goes to show you never can tell what will happen on the day.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now