Which papers to buy

Eleven Plus (11+) in Redbridge

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
homeschooler

Which papers to buy

Post by homeschooler »

Hi

My dd is tutored but I want to work with her at home. She is home educated. I have in my shopping basket GL Assessment packs (nvr & vr), Learning Lab Practice Papers Book 1 & 2, The Tutors e papers and Daughtrey Bright Sparks...

Is this a ridiculous amount considering the test is in December? She is home all the time though and we want to give it our best shot...

I'm still considering home education hence the delay in getting these papers (we have Walsh papers at home).

Thanks in advance :o
homeschooler

Re: DIY/Home Tutoring Tips

Post by homeschooler »

homeschooler wrote:Hi

My dd is tutored but I want to work with her at home. She is home educated. I have in my shopping basket GL Assessment packs (nvr & vr), Learning Lab Practice Papers Book 1 & 2, The Tutors e papers and Daughtrey Bright Sparks...

Is this a ridiculous amount considering the test is in December? She is home all the time though and we want to give it our best shot...

I'm still considering home education hence the delay in getting these papers (we have Walsh papers at home).

Thanks in advance :o
Forgot to add IPS too.... also bear in mind my ds is 8 so will be able to use the above...