WOODFORD COUNTY TESTS INFO

Eleven Plus (11+) in Redbridge

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Azzurri

Post by Azzurri »

Sharon,
The only thing I regret is not preparing for the tests earlier.She had just 10 weeks!Perhaps timing her more often might of helped her finish both papers.In her NVR test she ran out of time and left out 3 questions but she still did very well in the test and was half way in getting into Woodford.It was her VR that let her down in the end.
I'm sure that your daughter has done all she can to prepare for the tests.We just don't know what will happen on the day. I wish your daughter the very best of luck and hope she is successful.
shah

Post by shah »

thankyou azzuri,

i too have unfortuntately left it too late so i suppose its down to her and what happens on the day.
thankyou for your help
shah

nvr/vr scores

Post by shah »

help!!

my daughter and i are both now panicking, her scores have gone down to approx 70% on the NVR. her VR is much better. when they look at the scores and allocate places will they consider her even if the NVR is low and VR is high? Does she have to have a minimum percentage in each to be considered? if so, what is the minimum?
please help

thanks
Azzurri

Post by Azzurri »

The pass mark last year was 228 and above.This was the total standalisation score for both tests.If you divide this score evenly it comes to mininum 114 per test.Which my daughter got in her NVR.She got 61 OUT OF 75 questions right which includes the three questions she left out.When I converted this score in percentage I made it 81%.Hope this helps.(please note her birthday is in June so this result may differ for an older child)

Post by Guest »

azzuri is it poss for me to PM you?
Azzurri

Post by Azzurri »

Hi Guest,
Sorry I haven't replied.I've just registered and if you need to know anything please let me know asap, if it's not too late.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now