What are the topics for 11+-ASAP

Eleven Plus (11+) in Redbridge

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

luxi

What are the topics for 11+-ASAP

Post by luxi »

hi guys , im new to this , my son is going to take the 11+ this year and i really want to know what is going to come up in 11+ for ilford country , is it verbal and non-verbal only ? or is english and maths added this year ? please reply asap :)
hermanmunster

Re: What are the topics for 11+-ASAP

Post by hermanmunster »

Hi Luxi
there is some info here about the Ilford 11 plus:

http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/school ... ge-11-plus" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
luxi

Post by luxi »

Thanks
Fat pigeon

Post by Fat pigeon »

How do we actually know whether any topics are in/out of the exam?

An example are nets - the popular consensus (appears) to me that they are not likely to be in it.

I found this out after teaching myself the subject & dc too. I am relieved as they are a headache, especially arrow directions, my head spins. The only consolation is that if they do unexpectedly turn up, dc has a fighting chance.

I think that this view, as with most things, comes from past experience & hearsay e.g. Past parents & tutors.

All we can do is gauge the probabilities individually, & balance our limited resources e.g. Time & money etc.

As a general guide, I like the old saying "if you fail to prepare, then one must prepare to fail" - so those doing mocks may be on to something :wink:
The good guys always win in the end - Up, up & away...
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now