CAF

Eleven Plus (11+) in Redbridge

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Sally-Anne

Re: CAF

Post by Sally-Anne »

Tabassum101 wrote:3) The CAF requires me to list any independent school my DS will possibly sit the exam for. The guidance documents says that this will not affect our application in any way, but will help them (Redbridge Council) in their allocation process. What does 'helping them (Redbridge Council) in their allocation process' mean here?
This has come up before, and Redbridge is the only area where it happens. I don't think anyone has ever really got to the bottom of it.
ToadMum wrote:I usually advocate a 'tell the truth and shame the Devil' approach but even I would be tempted along the 'sin of omission' path here :lol:
I think I would do the same!
Tabassum101

Re: CAF

Post by Tabassum101 »

Thanks Sally-Anne :D

Just realised that my reply to Toadmum got lost in space.

Cheers ToadMum,

I side with truth as well, but this weird question about the Indie application just bothered me a bit.

I found out, after reading the booklet (more calmly) that the children who sat the 11+ exam on the 2nd of September, 2013 doesn't need to complete a SIF for ICHS/WCHS and its only for late applicants for the Redbridge grammers.

Also, the E-CAF Application requests the proof of residence at the very end of the application process.

Tabassum.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now