Go to navigation
It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:45 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: mike edwards
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:32 pm 

Dear Mike

Firstly, I have my name in little blue letters....how exciting! [ LOL ]

Secondly, and most importantly I am missing your 'masterpieces' , in other words .....get posting!

The world needs to be put to right.

Patricia

Last edited by patricia on Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:15 pm 

Hello Patricia

I tend to work on the basis that if I have nothing to say I say nothing.

The postings by Etienne have more than covered the appeals process, excellently and I think that she is male.

The postings on standardised marking has been exhausted and it would be a good idea if the administrator could guide all future questions on the matter to the areas where it has been discussed.

I don't do the hugging, supportive role for parents anxious about results, because I am a cold heartless person.

I am waiting, in anticipation, for postings requesting help in completing verbal reasoning papers because I like those sort of posts.

Lets put the world to right:

I think that choice of primary school should be abolished, children should go to the primary school nearest their homes. This will improve communities and will reduce traffic congestion early in the morning and later in the afternoon.

Selection for High Schools should be made in year nine, not year six. The eleven plus should be abolished, because it is a cruel, barbaric, torturous process to put ten year old children through.

The education system should identify both children with high academic abilities and high vocational abilities and at the lower end of the ability chain children should be taught to stack shelves in an orderly manner and serve fast food efficiently and politely.

This posting is best read with a large glass of red wine, Tarragona Reserva 2000 recommended ( 1.49 Euro from Tarragona Lidl)

Regards

Mike