Good luck to all QE hopefuls

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
wondermum

Good luck to all QE hopefuls

Post by wondermum »

Good luck to all QE hopefuls for tomorrow.
I hope my ds is feeling better than me! I'm so nervous for him. I've heard the exam day is like a meat market! So many people.
Oh well, here's hoping for the best! :?
WM
cindrella

Re: Good luck to all QE hopefuls

Post by cindrella »

THank you and same to you too.
This morning Ds told me ''I am scared !'' I am equally anxious about him making silly mistakes and rushing through the whole thing... 'in case I runs out of time' he says!!
Good luck to all. Keeping fingers crossed.
Cinderella
vasu

Post by vasu »

Best of luck to all the parents and their ds. Please arrive well ahead of time. There is a long queue that starts forming an hour before. It is long and frustrating. Keep calm and carry on.... :D
Having one child makes you a parent; having two you are a referee.
copella

Post by copella »

Yes good luck to all taking the exam tomorrow, I wish your DS's well. Don't panic so much about the long queue they wait for all the boys to get in before starting. Just remember to get there in time to park your car. We parked at the spires and walked up, it doesn't take too long and it felt good to be on the move as my son was so nervous.
harlequin

Post by harlequin »

Wishing all boys and parents the best of luck for QE exam tomorrow. Fingers crossed all goes well!

Harlequin
oranges

Post by oranges »

In view of the long queue and cold weather - do they allow a toilet break before? we have to be there at 8.45 so plan to get there around 8.30, asssuming from Vasu the queue will be already started - I always need the toilet and I have passed this annoying habit onto my children ! we are planning on parking 3/4 hours walk away on some quiet street. Do you think this will be a problem ? I am assuming the people starting the test at 11.30 will not come at 8.30.
copella

Post by copella »

Don't park 3/4 hour away, go to the spires, there are toilets there and it is at the most 15 mins away. The boys can also go to the toilet before the exam when they are in the school. Seriously the sch have been doing this for years they wait till all the boys are in before starting.
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

I look forward to tomorrow's installment of the endless drama that is QE boys. I loved the story of the woman in pyjamas last year. Will there be anything to match that this year? Good Luck to all those boys who will be beavering away in English and Maths tomorrow. With VR and NVR gone the English marks will be more important than they have ever been tomorrow so try and grab as many as you can. Many of my students had not been taught some of the English that they will require so I hope there are not too many candidates who have been told by their school that they are naturally able and do not need to do any preparation. Hope it is not too hot or cold. Wear layers and look after that very precious pencil so you do not have to waste any time putting your hand up for another one. DG
vasu

Post by vasu »

Boys get a bathroom break before the exam starts. Hopefully this time there is no queueing drama! On the other hand it provides a good distraction from the impending exams. Rest assure once the boys are inside QE premises, they will be well looked after.
Having one child makes you a parent; having two you are a referee.
svg123

Post by svg123 »

All the best to those who are appearing today!