online allocation results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
kentish maid

online allocation results

Post by kentish maid »

Does anyone know whether you can view your allocation online before 4pm on 2 march? I know emails are being sent after 4pm, i was just wondering if you logged on earlier in the day whether you could view your allocation. Assuming website doesn't crash!!

Did anyone manage to find out online earlier in the day last year?

Nearly there now...
Desperate Dan

Post by Desperate Dan »

No, unfortunately not. Infact it was a couple of hours later before many people received their emails but I think there was a problem with the system so hopefully you won't have to wait so long this year! Good luck!
kentish maid

Post by kentish maid »

Thanks Desperate Dan. Having seen that some LA's reveal online results at midnight on 1 March -2 March, I was hoping that maybe Kent would put us out of our agony earlier as well. If schools know a week in advance it seems cruel to make us wait. Oh well roll on Monday evening!!
Jiff

Post by Jiff »

I rang Lewisham to ask when the results would be available on-line. They told me that they would not give out that information in case everyone tried to go on-line at the same time!
medwaymum

Post by medwaymum »

Last year I couldn't log on for a couple of hours due to online traffic I suppose, and I received my email by 5 o clock if i remember rightly. Not bad at all really. Hope this is helpful.

Good luck to you all! :D
inkypinkyponky

Post by inkypinkyponky »

Hello there Kentish Maid. I have been lurking on this site for a couple of years but have only just registered as I can actually help someone at last!

On-line results for 2007 were not received until the evening on allocation monday as system was 'unavailable' i.e. it crashed!

On-line results for 2008 WERE available earlier. I was expecting school for DD2 and managed not to log in to my email account during the morning. Come lunchtime I couldn't wait any longer so logged on at noon and 1pm but no news. At 2pm I logged on again and an email from KCC was sitting there waiting to be opened. I struggled with my fingers, desperate to click on the mouse to open the email but managed to resist until DD2 arrived home from school at 3.45pm.

Unfortunately it was our 3rd choice school (she didn't do 11+ as she has dyslexia, dyspraxia and very poor vision and would struggle at Grammar with DD1) but we used excellent advice in the appeal section and won her a place at first choice school.
Sorry, waffle, waffle, gone off topic, but try logging in every hour and you may get the email early - happy reading I hope! :lol:
tonbridgemum

Post by tonbridgemum »

Useful info! Thanks for that :D
kentish maid

Post by kentish maid »

Thanks inkypinkyponky.

Lets hope the website hold up this year. I certainly will try logging on earlier on Monday. DD's first choice has a distance criteria, and it has been a bit hit and miss from our area as to whether or not she will get a place there. Fingers and toes crossed.
inkypinkyponky

Post by inkypinkyponky »

Fingers, toes, arms and legs crossed too. I did try crossing my eyes but couldn't see to type!!! :wink:
inkypinkyponky x
alfie2

Post by alfie2 »

inkypinkyponky - just had to say what a fantastic name.

Good luck everybody - I will be in the same boat this time next year so thinking of you all
Alfie
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now