OMG the waiting is over...

Eleven Plus (11+) in Wirral

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

sugarpuss

OMG the waiting is over...

Post by sugarpuss »

Postman just been and after a very sleepless night found out my DD has a place in WGSG !!! So relieved the waiting is over.
Good Luck everyone else and try to keep calm!!! :D
sugarpuss
NotionPotion

Post by NotionPotion »

Well done to your DD Sugarpuss! Bet you can't wait to tell her the good news! My DD is in year 7 there and loves it!
sugarpuss

Post by sugarpuss »

Thank you. Bit of a confession to make- she has taken her mobile into school so I have secretly texted her- it's a good job it was good news I had to text to her!!
sugarpuss
Dee

Post by Dee »

Fab news Sugarpuss. My daughter just coming to the end of her time there and has never had a day when she didn't love school. She will be distraught leaving to go to University!
We're still waiting for Postie!!!
proudpop

Post by proudpop »

congratulations sugarpuss.good news for my girl too.see you there in the new school year
Appeal Mum

Post by Appeal Mum »

Congratulaions Sugarpuss!

I quite agree with Dee, it's a fab school, my DD is in year 8 now and has loved every minute also.

Well done to your daughter.

Dee, I hope you don't have to wait to much longer..

AM
redmickeyfinn

Post by redmickeyfinn »

Just had a phone call from my husband. DD has passed & is going to WK. So pleased for her, she will be delighted as it's what she wanted. Just hope the sick feeling in my stomache will go away now and I can sleep tonight!
sugarpuss

Post by sugarpuss »

Excellent news redmickeyfinn and proudpop, it's such a relief isn't it, I can't stop smiling, I think people are thinking I'm going mad!
sugarpuss
Dee

Post by Dee »

Got our post around 12ish and my DS passed (although he doesn't know it), so Calday here he comes.
Thanks to everyone on here for all of the fabulous advise and hand holding through stressful times.
Hope it's good news all around
Best wishes Dee :D
kittyhola

Post by kittyhola »

Wow this site is busy! Been trying to get on for hours but it keeps crashing. So I'm demob happy and really looking forward to meeting DD at gate to give her the good news. So she's following big sis to WKGS- amazing news. I want to thank all the guys that helped in the months leading up to the papers - we went through quite a bleak phase Sept/Oct but the help and advise from Notionpotion, Scatshouse etc was invaluable. How ever many times friends and family say 'she'll be fine, she'll pass..' you never know til that envelope arrives. Hope to hear more good news as the day progresses. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now