Question types in this years two exams

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
mary poppins

Question types in this years two exams

Post by mary poppins »

There was a discussion on the question types in paper one of this years exam, with Patrica listing the question types as she found out from her pupils.

I cant find it, can someone point me in the right direction.

PS Daughter 124, I was predicting 119 from our practice tests, so pleased I was wrong, she improved so much you have to give it to her, but its only a couple of lucky guesses! One of only two girls at her school to pass, incredibly(so im told) other girl doesnt even have Grammer on her list.
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Hi MP

Very glad for your daughter - she must be very proud of herself, as one of the few to pass. The guesses may have helpd, but it's hard work that got her most of the way.

Try clicking on Patricia's name on one of her posts. That will produce her user profile. On the right hand side click on "view all posts by Patricia" and scroll down until you find what you need.

Sally-Anne
patricia

Post by patricia »

Dear Mary Poppins

To save you looking through all my posts, you would be there all day!

I deleted all references to this question within 24 hours, it was not an appropriate post, due to late takers having a slight advantage. I also asked Forumadmin to delete the whole thread, for the same reason.

It was the types in the first test only, not the second test.

Well done to your child.

Patricia
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now