DIY in USA

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

usa

DIY in USA

Post by usa »

Dear Everyone
Just to let you all know that it is possible to DIY (to coin Patiricia's phrase!)
and from so far away too. My son did pass his exams - we heard yesterday! We are pleased for him (and to be honest I am pretty chuffed with myself, because I had to learn it, to teach it!!), especially considering school standards over here are nowhere near UK standard and work covered is nothing like the National Curriculum. This Forum has been fantastic and really kept me going. Patricia, Sally Anne and HP who first responded to me when I registered in March - thank you so much - all your advice worked! Julia B and Dorset Parent and others - you all became my friends overnight! I could not have done any of it without you, and believe me, from over here that is 100% the truth! We actually continue to work every night, just really to keep up with Maths and English, but it has been enjoyable and I will continue to post to help others, and as they have helped me! Thanks USA
patricia

Post by patricia »

Dear USA

I have congratulated you and your son privately.....I would now like to do it publicly!

Well Done...

Patricia
Catherine

Post by Catherine »

USA, it' fantastic news. :D:D:D

Congratulations to you and your son
stevew61

Post by stevew61 »

USA,

well done, congratulations, brilliant news, have followed your postings with interest, a shining example to all of us DIY parents.

stevew61
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

NEWS AT LAST! Whoopeee! :D :D

Well done to your son usa, and for all the work you put into the DIY as well.

Sally-Anne
Jess

Post by Jess »

Well done USA (and your son). Really pleased for you.

Jess
usa

Post by usa »

Wow! I am overwhelmed! Thank you all so much!
USA
Greta

Post by Greta »

Fantastic news for you and your son
Well done to him... the wait was worth it!
HP

Post by HP »

Hi USA,

How cool is that? 8) 8) 8) 8)

Congratulations to you (and your son of course for sitting the paper) :lol:

HP
forumadmin
Site Admin

CONGRATULATIONS! From Eleven Plus Exams!

Post by forumadmin »

Dear USA,

Many congratulations to your son and of course you, super-coach DIY-Mum! We at ElevenPlusExams have been traking your postings in the forum for a long time and are very pleased to see a successful outcome and conclusion.

FORUMADMIN

P.S. Last season we had a DIY-success parent from a UK Consulate in Singapore, but so far this season you get the distance-learning 'title', though by March when the national results come out you may have to relinquish your crown.