CI List

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
raceytracey

CI List

Post by raceytracey »

I dont think our DD stands much of a chance of getting into Clement Danes or Ricky but how will we find out if she has moved up the list and do the lucky ones who do get a place, how are they contacted?

Thanks
watmum

Post by watmum »

we were offered a place on CI a few years ago, we were telephoned by the admissions secretary, and she made the offer, following it up with a letter a couple of days later. (parmiter's)
Genesis

Post by Genesis »

I've only spoken to WGGS, Ricky and Bushey Meads about this so can only comment on those.
I was told they will phone you in the first instance to offer you a place( if they can't get hold of you they write presumably)
To find out whether you've moved up any CI lists you have to call them and they will let you know where you are on the list.
Sressed but survivor

Post by Sressed but survivor »

Last year I was in a similar position and went into a blue funk and asked the same question - the advice was call the Admissions Secretaries at each CI school your child's name is on at regular intervals - I rang every week at first but I think I was told once a month was enough to keep your profile up with the school that you were still interested and you want to know your place in the listings.

Very good luck!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now