continuing interest

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
newgirl

continuing interest

Post by newgirl »

Does anybody know how soon V.A. schools may contact people now that the 17 March deadline for acceptance of places/name on CI list has passed? I was assuming people would start to hear news pretty much immediately but this doesn't seem to be the case.
lion63

Post by lion63 »

Hi, Newgirl

Which school are you waiting on? In Herts or in LLB?
It should be this week at the very least if you are 1st or 2nd on any continuing interest lists.

Good luck with the wait.
watmum

Re: continuing interest

Post by watmum »

newgirl wrote:Does anybody know how soon V.A. schools may contact people now that the 17 March deadline for acceptance of places/name on CI list has passed? I was assuming people would start to hear news pretty much immediately but this doesn't seem to be the case.
Hi Newgirl. it was a few years ago fo us, but we heard on about 11th April, and think that there had been one shuffle/allocation prior to that, but not sure when exactly! good luck to you.

What are you hoping for? I hope you get it!
winnie

Post by winnie »

Has anyone had any news yet re movement on the Watford area CI lists? Thanks.
watfordmum66

Post by watfordmum66 »

Hi Winnie,

I have not heard of any movement . I spoke to Queens last week and was advised to ring back this week.
aka

Post by aka »

In the second round, the lowest academic score at Parmiters is now 148 (from 152) and the lowest music score is now 81 (it was 84).
Ricky

Post by Ricky »

I called Watford Girls and got an update on our position on the waitlist. There has hardly been any movement! :( I'm sure if you call the school concerned they will be able to give you the latest.
winnie

Post by winnie »

Thanks for sharing that information. Has anyone got news at CD? Perhaps there will be more movement (fingers xx) in the next few weeks?
Willowmum

Post by Willowmum »

Winnie, I heard today that a girl in our school got WGSG on music she was no 2.

Does anyone know what the lowest pass mark was for WGSG was this year.
AlisonR

Post by AlisonR »

I believe a score of 242 was needed for an allocation on allocations day at WGSG... for the Watford area (ie not the outer area).

Does anyone know the minimum score for Queens this year?

Alison