Kendrick open evening 7th july

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

taffymum

Kendrick open evening 7th july

Post by taffymum »

Hello
Having communicated with people on this forum during and just after the kendrick results, and shared our experiences, I was wondering how we can get together and put faces to names at the open evening in July. How has this been done in the past? I dont fancy wearing a badge with "taffymum" on it and I can imagine the response I would get from a complete stranger if I walked up to them and asked them if they were "Bewildered"!

All the best
Taffymum
Torrylee

Post by Torrylee »

Hi Taffymum

Red carnations? Secret handshakes? :lol:

I would be happy to arrange a get-together, particularly once we know which form group each girl will be in. Not sure that the open evening will be the best time for this - we might want to be discrete about our addiction to this forum :wink:

Will send you a PM.

Any others of the Kendrick 12 who would like to meet up - please PM me.

Sadly we will not get the opportunity to meet Bewildered at the Kendrick open evening - hers is a DS :(

Torrylee
MumHere

Post by MumHere »

Hi Torrylee

Have sent you a PM.

MumHere
Bewildered

Post by Bewildered »

It would be nice for someone to set up a Parents list, once they start in Sept.
Another parent organised this last yr for DS1's class. It allows you to know contact details of other parents in childs class, ask questions, homework queries for DC can also be answered using this.
It's about the fact that parents no longer meet outside the school gate.

(Wouldn't want to... :oops: the children, now they're at big school :lol:)

Tonight and tomorrow RS are holdiong their 'Welcome evening'. Don't forget your checkbooks, and a pen!