Kendrick Grammar School 11+ 2009 Tests

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

mollsmum

Kendrick Grammar School 11+ 2009 Tests

Post by mollsmum »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear all, this is my first post on this forum and I wondered if i might get some help and advice.
I found the forum a few weeks ago after my daughter expressed an interest in taking the 11+ exam, earlier this year.

We are actually located in Hampshire, but, there appear to be no Grammar Schools in Hampshire, the nearest to us is Kendrick Girls School, which seems to have an excellent reputation, so we are going to let her have a go.

Daughter is very keen to try for a place there and although attends a "normal" state school, her headteacher has been very supportive and given plenty of encouragement, for which i am very grateful !
I have bought her some NFER papers and we are working through them at the moment, although trying not to put to much pressure on her at the moment.

what i really wanted to know is, are there any other parents whose children travel from the hampshire area to Kendrick , the school is only a 20 minute train ride from us, which i feel is perfectly do-able in the school day. but i cant seem to find anyone locally to ask about it.
Also any tips on preparation and test revision etc would be very gratefully received. []
andyb

Post by andyb »

Sorry don't know anything about Kendrick or commuting from Hampshire :( . You may get more information if you post on the "Berkshire" section of the forum as you are more likely to come across Kendrick parents.
mollsmum

Post by mollsmum »

thank you, i moved my post to berkshire after re reading the forum.. [:)]
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now