Our appeal result came today...

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Marylou

Our appeal result came today...

Post by Marylou »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D :D
Marylou
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looking for help

Post by Looking for help »

Congratulations, and well done, have a fab weekend :lol: :lol:
LFH
Milla

Post by Milla »

you tease!
hoorah!!!!!
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

Marylou - I am soooo delighted that justice has been done - you and your family deserved this result

I'm sure the school won't be too disappointed to have an extra 'sibling' - so it's a win, win I think ... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Marylou

Post by Marylou »

Sorry - had to go for a lie down in a dark place! :D

Many thanks for the good wishes. I'm just helping DH put up a venetian blind at the moment. Much more fun when you are in a good mood and the sun is shining!

I owe a big vote of thanks to lots of people, particularly Etienne for such unstinting support and advice over literally years (yes, really - here is the link to my original post here if anyone is interested, and we had been aware of a potential problem since 2004 :shock: http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... php?p=4237) Thank you also Sally Anne and Guest55 for always being ready to share your extremely helpful links and understanding of the local system, and not forgetting Patricia for all your expert and very welcome advice during our 11+ prep. And also everyone who has so kindly supported us on here during the last few difficult months and weeks!

I would also in turn like to express my support for everyone else going through this. We know just how fortunate we have been in getting a happy outcome, and it could so easily have gone the other way.

I'll post on the feedback thread once I've had chance to gather my thoughts!

ML x
Marylou
Etienne

Post by Etienne »

Dear Marylou

I'm so pleased that five years of uncertainty have come to an end. What a triumph! :D

Many congratulations!
Etienne
Ambridge

Post by Ambridge »

Fabulous news, thrilled for you all :lol: :lol:

Ambridge x
Marylou

Post by Marylou »

Thanks again!

Have just brought DD back from music school but somehow managed to keep stumm 8) - waiting for her big sis to get back from band practice so I can tell them together. :)
Marylou
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

I'm sure we will be able to hear the squeals of delight all over Buckinghamshire - enjoy :D