Uniforms

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
za1

Uniforms

Post by za1 »

Anyone out there who has ALREADY bought ALL the uniform and bags and PE Kit and Stationary etc? My wife was amazed that I actually took an active role in buying the uniform for a change because I never remotely showed any interest in any of our kids Primary school uniforms! I actually enjoyed buying the Camp Hill uniform.

I'm now teaching him the art of wearing a tie (he never wore one at Primary).. he has been spotted standing in front of the mirror practicing! I need to show him the 'trendy knot' that seems to click in after a few months - the top button open ; large, loose knot ; short tie length (about 3 inches). I'm sure this will come naturally I guess.
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

about the same time he loses all ablility to tuck his shirt in and seems to be leaching Lynx from all pores
za1

uniforms

Post by za1 »

In that case he's learning....he uses Lynx now. And VO5 gel.
clarendon

Post by clarendon »

Hi za1 yes I've bought all for my daughter except the football boots and hockey socks as decided to wait till end of summer for extra foot growth. But everthing else is cluttering up my bedroom and awaiting the attachment of name labels.! Got all bags, calculator ,art pack, sewing stuff , dictionary, lab coat etc... the lot. She tried it all on and was posing for about an hour! She looked SO grown up!

Best wishes for your son in Sept.
clarendon
za1

uniforms

Post by za1 »

Thanks Clarendon and best wishes to your daughter also.
firsttimermum

Post by firsttimermum »

Oooh how cute! I'm sure its really exciting for you guys and you must feel really proud.My youngest is starting reception and I feel the same about him and he is only 4!!!I think he lookjs grown up :lol:

Hope I can be doing the same for DS next year when he hopefully gets into KE next year. (Fingers,toes, hands n everything crossed).

Good luck and best wishes to all you proud parents and all the children who have done so well

Kind regards,
FTM