Chelmsford Appeals/KEGS & County High

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Chelmsford Appeals/KEGS & County High

Post by Guest »

Hi,

I've been told that no appeal in recent memory has succeeded at Chelmsford County High. Can anyone confirm this please?. Also, is this true of KEGS?

Many Thanks
Karen

Post by Karen »

At the open day in June, we were told that only one appeal has been successful at KEGS.

Post by Guest »

Thank you Karen,

I would guess a similar situation exists at the girls school? I was under the impression that the that there is a very high number of appeals, at least I know there are in Manchester. We have a friend who works in appeal administration there. They get many hundreds each year. I hope it doesn't come to it but I'm not sure it's worth bothering if it does!
Karen

Post by Karen »

It depends how strongly you feel about it, I suppose. Personally, I don't think I could face it, unless there was a compelling reason to. Went through one just to get my boys into a decent primary school (on our doorstep). It was very stressful indeed. Suffice to say, that appeal was unsuccessful. Ended up having to drive them to a school across town.

Re: Chelmsford Appeals/KEGS & County High

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:Hi,

I've been told that no appeal in recent memory has succeeded at Chelmsford County High. Can anyone confirm this please?. Also, is this true of KEGS?

Many Thanks
I know that there was a sucessful appeal for Chelmsford County High last year - the very first one I am aware of!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now