This week's tests

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Bexley Mum 2

This week's tests

Post by Bexley Mum 2 »

What a RELIEF that they're over. I think I might even be able to eat something this evening! I hope they went well for everyone. I'm not expecting a response from Tracy just yet as I know she and her DD were planning a bonfire this evening ...... :wink:
greenwichmum

Post by greenwichmum »

A definite relief, DD is also V relieved. We are going out for a meal tonight to celebrate, whatever the outcome now it deserves a celebration at this stage!
virtualmomma

Post by virtualmomma »

Yes, we're so glad it's all over and we can return back to normality, I removed all traces of 11+ from the house yesterday, not to be seen again until dd2 turns 10, just another 4 years, yikes! although me with my sick sense of humour did ask dd1 if she was sure she didn't want to do one more practice paper 'just for fun'.....you can imagine the look she gave me :lol:
~I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.~
Tracy

Post by Tracy »

Well, BM2, if you have seen my other post, the papers wouldn't burn!

:shock:

We tried and tried and tried.

I thought we'd be stuck with them and dd was nearly in tears. After a box of matches and lots of additional dried leaves they eventually caught. What a huge relief!!!
And at 8.30 last night dd fell asleep on my lap. Bless.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now