Habs girls Open Day tomorrow

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Daogroupie

Habs girls Open Day tomorrow

Post by Daogroupie »

Anyone been before, is there parking on site or do we need to park up the road. What time does the Head speak, is it more than once? Do you get your own guide or do you need to share with others? We have particular interests that others might not care about. Thanks for any advice.
Josa

Post by Josa »

Same here too, going for Habs boys tomorrow, will appreciate any info i.e parking etc.

Daogroupie - sorry for hijacking your thread. :oops:
zorro

Post by zorro »

Hi,
We went 2 yrs ago to Habs boys.
They have big carparks but there will be huge numbers attending. I doubt if they will allow parking on the roadside as it's a very narrow road.
You go around in a group with your guide and I think the Head speaks twice, if you look on the website it should give you the times.
Josa

Post by Josa »

Thanks Zorro for your quick response. We'll aim to arrive early to get a space in the car park.
zorro

Post by zorro »

DAOgroupie and Josa,
Have just looked on website(Habs Boys).Says Head is speaking 3 times (gives you the times ) and you can park in either Boys or Girls carparks and walk between the two. My son goes to a school just past Habs and as we go past Habs frequently I noticed that the carpark in the Girl's school is massive!!
Josa

Post by Josa »

Many thanks once again zorro for the info.
zorro

Post by zorro »

You are very welcome!
The Habs Boy's Headmaster's speech is inspirational! Enjoy the day.
imaginefriendly

Re: Habs girls Open Day tomorrow

Post by imaginefriendly »

Daogroupie wrote:Anyone been before, is there parking on site or do we need to park up the road. What time does the Head speak, is it more than once? Do you get your own guide or do you need to share with others? We have particular interests that others might not care about. Thanks for any advice.
I went to the very recent open day- they gave a huge field and they led us to a parking space very quickly. They are very polite people. The Headmaster speaks several times and Habs IS WICKED!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now