Thanks to all

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Guest100

Thanks to all

Post by Guest100 »

Just wanted to thank everyone on this forum for their advice. We had our appeal on Thursday and heard the good news this morning. Without the help we would have been nowhere near as prepared.
Bubbly

Post by Bubbly »

Dear Guest 100

Congratulations on your good news, I bet both you and your child are over the moon.

We had our appeal yesterday, so are waiting with baited breaths for the results.

Would you be kind enough to share your appeal case, i.e. vrts's etc.

Well done again.

Bubbly
Bo Peep

Post by Bo Peep »

Congratulations Guest 100 - wonderful news. I often notice that the appeals section of this forum is very active and wonder how many people are successful. Nice to hear your good news.

Hope yours goes just as well too Bubbly.
Guest100

Post by Guest100 »

Thanks for your good wishes. Our son got 110/119 but had very good support from head. 1:1, OoS 7/110, 3 5's at SAT's. We stated our case based upon academic ability and nerves in 1st test which seemed to work.

The panel were very friendly as was the LEA chap who asked us a question at the end which seemed to give his support to our appeal.

The tips we had here re the presentation and post it's on school books were really good. The clerk said the panel found the books useful. Questions were fillers mainly and have all been mentioned on the forum before.

My best wishes go out to all people who are still awaiting the day of their appeals.
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

Great news - thanks for letting everyone know.

Which school are you hoping for?
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now