WOODFORD COUNTY VREBAL REASONING

Eleven Plus (11+) in Redbridge

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

WOODFORD COUNTY VREBAL REASONING

Post by Guest »

Can anyone kindly tell me how long this exam is and how many questions are in it.My daughter is taking the exam next month and different practice papers have more or less questions to be answered in 45 or 50 mins.This is a little confusing.
Any comments will be most appreiciated.

Post by Guest »

Little disappointed there hasn't been 1 single reply to my question.There's 10 days to go for test but it doesn't matter.She is doing great!!!
Joanne

Post by Joanne »

Hello guest,

not sure if this link helps you in any way.

http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... .php?t=182

I can't answer your question personally as i have no experience with the redbridge 11+

good luck to your daughter.

Joanne

Post by Guest »

Thanks for taking time to reply Joanne.I did look at the site and I came to the conclusion that the test may very sightly from year to year.

Post by 007 »

I don't mind sharing this info even though i didn't get any help from parents when I tried to find out about the VR TEST.

My daughter had her test yesterday and there were 90 questions to be answered in 50 mins.She found the test alright but had to guess the last 3 questions.I was very pleased and proud of her for doing the test because she only prepared for them 8 weeks before .Also she has her school entrance exam in 2 weeks time,so there's no rest for her.But when it's all over She will get a big reward for all the hard work she has done.

I would also like to say a big THANK-YOU to Bo Peep who did help me with my questions which she answered asap!
Bo Peep

Post by Bo Peep »

Thank you for saying thank you 007! :D

I personally have received so much support and encouragement just from visiting the site, so its great to think I've helped someone.

Sounds like your daughter is a bright spark. Hope she gets the school that's perfect for her!!