Chis & Sid Open Evening - Parking Ticket

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

when the process will end

Chis & Sid Open Evening - Parking Ticket

Post by when the process will end »

Who else has got a parking ticket :x ?? We noticed that all the cars had a parking ticket. It seems that Bexley council took the opportunity of open evening at Chis & Sid to make a lot of money out of helpless parents who were struggling to find a place to park.

If we had parked on the yellow line on the carriageway, we would have created a traffic chaos but would have avoided the ticket.

Any thoughts and whether it is worth appealing..
Bexley Mum 2

Post by Bexley Mum 2 »

I shouldn't think it's at all worth appealing! Open evenings are a nightmare - imagine what they were like up until a couple of years ago when they were held before parents had the test results!

Beths is the only school I know where they manage the traffic successfully - presumably the others don't have enough space for parents to park on site. I noticed at Beths on Monday that they even had an entrance and an exit and had students directing outgoing traffic away from the main entrance so as to avoid congestion on Hartford Road.

I remember doing the Chis and Sids scrum a couple of years ago and I didn't think it was any less chaotic when we got inside the school!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now