When do the schools find out 11+ results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

concerned mum

When do the schools find out 11+ results

Post by concerned mum »

I know we get the results 1/3/07, however I wondered when the schools find out? :?:
Desperatehousewife

When schools find out the 11+ results

Post by Desperatehousewife »

Hi

My daughter's class have been told by their teacher that she'll know their marks by the end of this week. This gives the school time to carry out a head's appeal, before parents get the result on 1 March. Their teacher has told them she'll be out of class tomorrow (Thursday) preparing in case of appeals.
kentmum1

Post by kentmum1 »

I tried to find out from our head, in a light-hearted kind of way, but he was very elusive about it! I have heard that it is 2 weeks after the tests, so by end of this week perhaps? They definitely get them at least a month before, otherwise no time for appeals.
Herne Bay mum

when the schools find out!

Post by Herne Bay mum »

Our school found out tuesday the 23rd, and the teachers were out on wednesday meeting with the head.The childrens workbooks then began vanishing from their classes, in bulk and then returned in dribs and drabs!!
Another Kent Mum

Post by Another Kent Mum »

That's strange how some schools seem to get the results before others then. A child in my daughters class asked the teacher today if they'd had the results yet and they were told they hadn't. No vanishing books either!!
katel

Post by katel »

My understanding is that all Kent schools got the results on Tuesday - whatever they told the children! I daren't look our head in the eye, because I don't want to obsess about interpreting his expression! It's not really that long til March - is it?
mum in east sussex

11 plus results

Post by mum in east sussex »

Does anyone know whether this is the case for out of county schools?
Kentmum1

Post by Kentmum1 »

I would have thought they would have all been sent out at the same time, even though your tests were a few days later. Our Y6 teacher took all the children's workbooks from last term away before the tests, so not able to tell whose might be needed! It's not a great feeling knowing that they know, but then it's a necessary part of the system.
PandoraDeus

11+ results

Post by PandoraDeus »

when do the medway results come out? My daughter has been off school all week - sickness but was told today by some visiting classmates that they are getting results tomorrow 27th Jan
Guestspeaker

Post by Guestspeaker »

Have posted a thread about books being sent off! Is this is a good thing?!
Thanks