Appeal Today

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Tired Parents

Appeal Today

Post by Tired Parents »

Dear All,

Just to say we have read through all of the comments on this forum and thought we would give you the details of our experience today.

The panel and LEA rep. were all without exception extremely polite, kind and friendly. They did the best they could to make an worrying situation as painless as possible. We have no doubt that they were all sympathetic and whatever they decide we know it will be fair based on the evidence we supplied. Doesnt mean to say we wont be extremely disappointed if we dont get through and there will be considerable wound-licking!!

Also like to add that have found this forum a great help and lapped up the comments from everyone in particular Etienne and Sally-Anne, many thanks. Also good to communicate albeit electronically with others in the same situation.

Good Luck to all still awaiting results and those with appeals to come and our sympathy for you DM on your result.

Extremely Tired parents who might get some sleep tonight
Etienne

Post by Etienne »

Dear TPs

Many thanks for your kind comments about the forum.

All those parents still waiting anxiously for their own appeal will find your observations about the hearing reassuring, and will be grateful to you for sharing your experience.

Have a good night!
Etienne
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Hi TPs

I hope you slept well, and thank you for your comments. Fingers crossed for the result!

Sally-Anne
Tired Parents

Post by Tired Parents »

Deal All,

Well we have managed a little more sleep but have been on a bit of an emotional rollercoaster. We have had a long wait as we have only just got our results today which has meant a bit of a long-drawn out worry! I have read the letter at least 5 times and am pleased to say it still says the same thing that we have succeeded so am over the moon.

Once again thanks to everyone for all your help. Good luck to those of you still awaiting your appeals or results.

TP
Bo Peep

Post by Bo Peep »

Fantastic News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:
Road Runner

Mel X

Post by Road Runner »

Hi Tired Parents

I have logged on today after not being around for sometime(I joined in 2005 when my son took his 11+) anyway how lovely to first read your 'night before' post and then to see you succeeded. It's fabulous news and I am sure you will have the best sleep of your life tonight.

Mel X

Good luck to everyone else
SJ

Post by SJ »

BRILLIANT NEWS! Rest easy tonight
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Hi TPs

I am very happy for you - well done - and sleep well!

Sally-Anne
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now