Windows 7 or vista..?

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
mluther746

Windows 7 or vista..?

Post by mluther746 »

Hi to all
I am planning to buy new laptop.But confused little which system to buy.So please share your experience so i can get some ideas.which one is better..?
KB

Post by KB »

Windows 7 definately :)

New laptop with Vista purchased end last year - too many gliches & lack of compatabitity with some software/downloads
Snowdrops

Post by Snowdrops »

Go for Windows 7, it's the updated version of Vista and irons out any bugs which some people have experienced with Vista.

I've been running Windows 7 for the past month and have found it to be excellent.
chad

Post by chad »

A friend (who is a whizz with computers) said he wouldn't touch vista with my bargepole!!!!!!
He has told all his clients to stay with XP until Windows 7 came out. There are so many problems in vista with compatability that he really doesn't rate it.
Floss

Post by Floss »

I got a new computer just as vista came out and have had loads of problems with it. I research my family tree and it doesn't like the genealogy programme I use, it adds places and dates when it shouldn't !! I think I would go for Windows 7 and hope that they've ironed out all the Vista problems :)
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now