Queen Mary's

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

lindah162

Queen Mary's

Post by lindah162 »

Hello my son is sitting the QM exam in a couple of wks( he has already say BV and KE) AND I was just wondering if anyone could advise me on the type of work we should really be going over now. I dont really want to get any new material. We have Bond's and some stuff that wwe covered for KE. Would that be appropriate?

Thanks
mike1880

Post by mike1880 »

It's a University of Durham CEM exam this year so preparation along the same lines as KE should be fine:

http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... sc&start=0

Mike
moto

Post by moto »

Should have perhaps started a new thread but just to say that DS sat the QM test this afternoon and said it was in a similar format to the KE test and he found it hard and missed out few questions. Parents who are preparing their children for next years exam, please note the format has really changed for previous years.
lindah162

Post by lindah162 »

Same here. My son said the same, similar to KE. Said it was quite hard and didnt seem that confident compared to the others he has sat
um

Post by um »

my son said it was harder than ke and the toilets were blocked and had no locks!
they were also made to stand outside in break time in the cold and then herded back in after a few minutes.
not a great experience.

but we were lucky to escape the traffic wardens who were slapping tickets on all the parents' cars outside.