Tiffins girls test view thread

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
surreymum

Tiffins girls test view thread

Post by surreymum »

Dear All

I am afraid I came across this thread rather late in the day and have felt the need to remove the whole thread because of the discussion around the paper and the impact that may have on people who are sitting the exam late.

There are always large numbers of rumours around the exam processes and I have no way of knowing what is or isn't true but I would hate information here to unwittingly give anyone an advantage.

I know many of you have contributed to the thread and I will have a look to see if I can edit out the bits which are too revealing leaving sense of the others, but I am afraid that if I can't people will just have to discuss the exam from here without giving too much away.

Surreymum

:D
RollOnMar2

Post by RollOnMar2 »

Fully understand, thank you. Given the level of competition, I wouldn't put it past some parents to feign their child's illness on the main test day in order to gain an extra month's preparation and possibly some kind of other advantage through forums (and possibly spoiling their child's entire holiday season as a result!).
Shaftsbury1

Post by Shaftsbury1 »

Rollonmar2,i like your name,although i dont know i am that keen for it to roll on!
Dreading it coming and at the same time need the suspence to be over!

Maybe you could start one of those countdown ticker things that some posters have?
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now