Anyone for Wilson's???

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Plum

Anyone for Wilson's???

Post by Plum »

Hi

Has anyone got a DS sitting for Wilson's tomorrow? DS has got the morning slot and I'm not looking forward to having to get up early! :(

Good luck everyone.

Plum
Irene+

Re: Anyone for Wilson's???

Post by Irene+ »

Plum wrote:Hi

Has anyone got a DS sitting for Wilson's tomorrow? DS has got the morning slot and I'm not looking forward to having to get up early! :(

Good luck everyone.

Plum
Yes. We have the same morning slot.

Good luck to all boys!
Shaftsbury1

Post by Shaftsbury1 »

We will be there too!
Oh dear,i am not looking forward to the waking early!

Does anyone know whether we have to queue or just drop ds's off at the gate?

Wilsons is further down our preference list (purely based on distance) and ds has absolutely no motivation at all.
good luck to all!
LazyDaisy

Post by LazyDaisy »

Ds has an afternoon slot, thank goodness, but it is only practice for him for Whitgift on Thursday so he is pretty relaxed about it. Won't be quite so chilled on Wednesday night!!!!
anadyomene

Post by anadyomene »

DS3 has an afternoon slot. He's motivated, but sadly that is not in the admissions criteria :wink:

When DS2 did the test last year, there was no queue. (I would say I dropped him at the gate, but I was really struggling to move at any speed in the snow so I sent him on ahead, couldn't see him when I reached the gate, and asked the sixth-formers on duty whether they'd seen a boy in a blue coat :oops: )
Shaftsbury1

Post by Shaftsbury1 »

Oh i hope there is no queue because we will all be blue!

This will be the only exam ds has to do after the hols and i am grateful it is not so important for us because these days have been spent in movie-watching and sleeping.I feel sorry for all those taking the indies now!
Plum

Post by Plum »

Have now dropped DS off and the wait begins!

We were a bit late due to traffic and not planning ahead for de-icing the car (was never a girl guide!).

DS was not at all motivated so I'm not getting my hopes up but can't help but hope.....

Good luck everyone!

Plumx
LazyDaisy

Post by LazyDaisy »

Well ds is there - will have to go and pick him up in a little while. Big disadvantage of the afternoon session is the lunchtime start - it was too soon after breakfast for ds so he ate hardly anything!

If any of you was the kind lady who directed me to the school from Imperial Way - thank you very much!!! Thank goodness I parked there as Hannibal Way was gridlocked.

I hope all of your boys have done well.
Shaftsbury1

Post by Shaftsbury1 »

Hello Everyone,
Well i cannot believe it is all over!
Now the waiting can truely begin!

Oh dear plum,i had the same problem with the frost! It took nearly 15mins to get going and we were already running late (according to my own strict schedule).But thankfully i managed to get there on time and parked at a safe distance away from the school (and traffic jam) :D

Ds didnt like the thought of having to look for his coat amongst hundreds of others and handed his to me in reception. :roll: .He will do anything to avoid doing any "work".

He was impressed by their organization and felt it ran smoothly with candidate numbers on seats.

Does anyone know when to expect the result and what will it say? Will it be as clear as wally? or just passed/failed?

Happy worrying everyone :lol:
WorryQueen

Post by WorryQueen »

Hi,

Yes we are also glad it is all over and done with! I thought that the organisation was much better last year.

The school will send out letters similar to Wallington Boys at the end of Jan or beg of Feb. You will know whether you have passed or failed and whether you are going to be offered a place.

Good Luck!