Tiffins Results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

scaredmum

Tiffins Results

Post by scaredmum »

Hi All,
My child did Tiffins Girls. She said the exam was ok. She was confident in NonVerbal. But in Verbal she didn't understand some of the vocabulary questions and as we know Tiffins is very, very competitive. Overall she said she did brilliantly but how do i know. Can you tell me approximiately where she would be in the waiting list and what date the results are coming out !!! Thankyou
Scaredmum
Louise2

Post by Louise2 »

That all depends on what score she gets, results are posted 1st class on 1st March. You need to be getting at least 234 points to be offered a place in the first round. This usually goes down by about 4 points each year on the waiting list which is about 30 to 40 girls. You've waited this long not long to go.
mam

tiffin results

Post by mam »

the results are posted 1st class on Feb 28th and will arrive on your door mat March 1st.
tomo

Post by tomo »

234 points out of how many? And what about the boys, how many points do they need?
Louise2

Post by Louise2 »

tomo

The maximum points you can get is 280. Boys pass mark is lower than the girls and the waiting list moves quicker than the girls. For September 2006 the boys pass mark was 226. 60 or 70 boys are offered from the waiting list once withdrawls are known. Good luck everyone I am waiting for 1st March too.
Bakersdozen

Tiffins Results

Post by Bakersdozen »

Like you we are awaiting the results letter.

Just so you aren't sitting waiting for the post in vain on the 1st March thought I'd confirm that the Surrey CC website (www.surreycc.gov.uk/sccwebsite) says the results "will be posted first class on the 1st March" Also they won't answer telephone queries until the 5th March. Kingston are the same.

Feel like making really good friends with our postman to ensure safe and speedy delivery!
Louise2

Post by Louise2 »

If you applied online results will be emailed 9am 2nd March so no need to wait for post.
scaredmum

Post by scaredmum »

Thanks alot that helped me a lot. This is so scary! Tiffins is so competitive. Good Luck to All who have applied
gest

Post by gest »

I spoke to SCC who told me results are to be posted 1st class on the 28th feb . My Email from scc tells me that they will email me on the 1st. Hope this clears up any misunderstandings.
scaredmum

Post by scaredmum »

I can hardly sleep a wink. Knowing about the results. My daughter is mum help. Whta if I don't pass ? This is like **** for somebody like me. Help and goodluck.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now