Not Long Now

Eleven Plus (11+) in Lincolnshire (Lincs)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
gogogirl

Not Long Now

Post by gogogirl »

Hi all was just wondering if anyone else was counting the days to allocation day? I just need to see it confirmed in writing :) February seems to be dragging by. Also we applied online so will we be able to view at 00.01 on the 1st March?
Anyway best wishes to you all and I hope you are allocated the schools you wanted.
ourmaminhavana

Post by ourmaminhavana »

Yes Gogogirl written confirmation will put my mind at rest, except I then have to wait for 15th to see if my daughter has got into her primary school too!
My next worry is remembering to write back and say yes, we want the places!!
Good luck :)
Alex

Post by Alex »

Also we applied online so will we be able to view at 00.01 on the 1st March?
Well, yes, theoretically. In fact my experience was that 3 years ago I knew the allocation in as much time as it took me to click the right buttons after midnight. Last year it took ages to manage it because the site was obviously having to deal with a much greater volume of traffic.
teffi

Post by teffi »

I bet this year the traffic on the site will be off the scale at midnight :roll: :shock: I too am eagerly awaiting 1st March. May try not to look at 00.01 in case I can't log on, but get up early and look then. This would require willpower!
lec

Post by lec »

We shall be awau until 5th! and we will be getting it in writing as we applied through post as tad complicated re ds1 being home edded again.
How long do we have to reply to confirm place?
Alex

Post by Alex »

You should accept or refuse the offer of a school place before 19th March 2010.
lec

Post by lec »

Thankyou.Good luck to all.
lec

Post by lec »

Morning.
As we are away on 2nd and not back till 5th do you think if I rang School Admissions on 2nd they would let me know or not?
teffi

Post by teffi »

It's got to be worth a try. lec. Perhaps if you can identify yourself with some information from the application form I'm sure they will comply? Or could a friend or family member eg grandparent of your child who holds a key enter your house and open the letter for you? If you want them to!! Otherwise you may be in suspense I feel! All the very best and enjoy your holiday :)
gogogirl

Post by gogogirl »

13 days to go........and I can think of nothing else!