tutor required

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

tammy

tutor required

Post by tammy »

we urgently require a tutor for our yr 5 son. pre for KEGS. i did DIY previous child but this child is different. we are based in Iford, please help!!! :cry:
Deb Chelmsford

Ilford

Post by Deb Chelmsford »

Not being funny but aren't you starting a bit too early to put a lot of pressure on your 5 year old child to start tutoring now. I fill guilty putting my 9 1/2 year old through tutoring for his 11+ starting in Jan?

Post by Guest »

Deb i think Tammy says year 5 son, not 5 year old son!

Post by Guest »

[quote="Anonymous"]Deb i think Tammy says year 5 son, not 5 year old son![/quote]

Sorry, after reading again have realised my mistake. Luckily enough I have found a lreally good local tutor for my 2nd son who is to take his test this year but my eldest son who took his 11+ this year we were unable to find an available tutor so we did stuff at home with him and he went to the ***********. Won't be able to say until 1st March as to whether it was worth while.

Found it really stressful with our 1st son as his school was not able to offer any support and it was up to us as parents to offer, support, guidance, training and opportunities for him to complete the 11+. Apart from moving, having babies and getting married I think this is one of the most stressful times of my life.
tammy

Post by tammy »

it's not too early i would rather gradual build him up than cram in all the work in the last 6 wks :lol:
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now