HELP! HOW DOES THE EMAIL ALLOCATION WORK - VERY CONFUSED

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
panichead

HELP! HOW DOES THE EMAIL ALLOCATION WORK - VERY CONFUSED

Post by panichead »

Hi, apologies for sounding a dimwit but I have been trawling through the threads to establish how the email confirmation system for the Southend area works. Am I right in thinking that you have to wait for the email to be sent from who knows where to see what school has been allocated? There has been some conflicting threads about this and I am super confused. Some say you can log in from midnight others say you have to wait for the email. As my stress levels are going up hourly I could do with some help on this. At the moment I am panicking about even applying but realise I must have as my DD sat the 11+ in November. Is it just me or are there others out there who are starting to feel they are in some sort of Dr Who parallel universe where time has been suspended and our bodies are being drained of life ? :oops:
moved

Post by moved »

If you applied online you will receive an email during the day with your allocated school. At some time later you will receive the results of the 11+ from CSSE, also as an email.

If you applied by post you have to wait for the following day. The post came at 4pm for DS's year.
panichead

Post by panichead »

Blimey they certainly know how to build the stress in Southend don't they?

Thanks for your quick reply :)
moved

Post by moved »

It is worth it, gone 6pm time for a glass or three of wine!
panichead

Post by panichead »

lol - what a good idea
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now