Redbridge Section

Eleven Plus (11+) in Redbridge

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
fairycake

Redbridge Section

Post by fairycake »

Hi to all

It has been a while since I revisited the site, and I must say that I am really pleased that there is a Redbridge Section. I hoep its here to stay!Last year my daughter sat for the eleven plus exam, and I found it really hard to find out any help as to what we should study specific to the Redbridge exams so we tried our best and thought if she gets it that's fine, if she doesnt then that's fine too... though we worked hard at it. Glad to say she passed. I just want to thank everyone on this wonderful site, because it was really helpful in general offering encouragement, and help with any difficult questions.

fairycake
binky

Post by binky »

hi fairy cake
i read your message, and as a parent with no experiance of the 11+ i really related to your point of difficulty in finding information.i think this is a great website as a starting point and has helped me alot as i have not encountered the 11+ before.can u also suggest any other good sites or contacts? i am home coaching my child for the test but really could do with some basic questions answered by someone who has been through it! please help!
thanks in anticipation
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now