Waiting...

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

greenwichmum

Waiting...

Post by greenwichmum »

I note that the Kent section has a thread for countdown to the results. Am I the only one who is finding this last bit of the wait difficult?? Please post on here in the next two weeks or so while we wait for the school allocation results. Also, Does anyone know when Bexley/Greenwich get the email confirmation?

greenwichmum

Post by greenwichmum »

Just to let you know I emailed admissions at Greenwich council and they said that we won't get an email you just can chack online after 7 am on the 2nd!
Bexley Mum 2

Post by Bexley Mum 2 »

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you greenwich mum!
greenwichmum

Post by greenwichmum »

Thanks, and all of you waiting for news too!
bromley mum

Post by bromley mum »

greenwichmum wrote:Just to let you know I emailed admissions at Greenwich council and they said that we won't get an email you just can chack online after 7 am on the 2nd!
This is just so typical. Some counties will get an e mail on the 1st and others won't. Why can't we have one national policy or is that too much to ask?
greenwichmum

Post by greenwichmum »

I agree, it shoud be standard acroos all these boroughs. After the nightmare of the 11 plus resuts at least I know I can get them online but I'm concerned that everyone is going to be logging on at the same time and I won't be ablr to get on to the site!
Tracy

Post by Tracy »

Well I do hope we get our email and that it contains some good news. :D We never did get our Kent results email and when we got the letter it was bad news. :cry:
We need some good news in this house. :roll:
greenwichmum

Post by greenwichmum »

Hi Tracey, I hope it is good news and for all of us waiting! Roll on the 2nd..
will mum

Post by will mum »

deleted
greenwichmum

Post by greenwichmum »

Hi there, who would know this? I wonder if they know about Townley, it is our first choice but we live 5 miles away! What is our chance do you think? Getting very nervous now!!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now