Judd cut off score for 2010

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Starina

Judd cut off score for 2010

Post by Starina »

For those who know they have been offered the Judd for Sept 2010, would you be kind enough to let me know what score your son scored in his 11+ so readers are able to get an idea of cut off? Thank you.
long and winding road

Post by long and winding road »

Skinners too please - if anyone knows
Thanksx
Squiddly

Post by Squiddly »

414 WASN'T OFFERED A PLACE :(
kentsussexborder

Post by kentsussexborder »

Squiddly, sorry to hear that - was that for Judd or for Skinners?
Starina

Post by Starina »

OMG really sorry to hear that! looks like we will have no chance but to appeal as our DC's score was only 412 OOC! cant find out offer until 2nd March. It's goning to be a long wait

Are you going to appeal? if so good luck
Starina

Post by Starina »

Hi Squiddly, I thought you were offered your first choice as stated on the Online Posting. If that is the case and the Judd was not your first choice, even if the cut off was lower that 414, your DC would not have been offered a place at the Judd. The Judd only offers places to those boys choosing it as their 1st choice Was Judd or Skniners you First choice?

The plot thickens!
kentsussexborder

Post by kentsussexborder »

Perhaps it was the DC of a friend of Squiddly's who wasn't offered a place at 414?

Last year the initial cut off for Judd was 414 with it going down to distance at this stage and not all children at 414 were offered a place initially. It then went lower... so you might have hope yet Starina! If you do go to appeal I will cross my fingers for you.

Do you have Skinners on your CAF too?
Squiddly

Post by Squiddly »

Yes. We were offered St O (our 1st choice) but a friend of my DS's didn't get Judd with 414
jj23

Judd

Post by jj23 »

414 with Judd as first choice did not get in, live in Sevenoaks. does anyone know anyone other than 420s that got in.

Did get skinners though so not sure what cut off figure for them is. Still hoping this document might not be the final one and some miracle will occur before 4pm monday !
doodles

Post by doodles »

Know of somebody with 410 whose been offered Skinners if that's anyhelp. Any lower?
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad !
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now