CSSE Email

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
HammersDad

CSSE Email

Post by HammersDad »

Anyone got theirs yet? The website said to check the inbox from 4.30pm onwards. Would hate to think how many times I have pressed refresh in the last half an hour! Lol.

Also noticed that CSSE are shut tomorrow (just like they were shut for the last week of applications). Timing as they say is everything!
TP123

Post by TP123 »

I haven't got mine yet. Am busy refreshing email and this forum to check when to expect the email. And then wondering if I selected to have my results via email - why would i not have, but doubting it now. :shock:
Cacker

Post by Cacker »

No email as yet.

My DS (i assume that's Dearest Son ?? :P) did not get his first choice of CRGS. So we're anxious to see his results and ranking.

It was strange looking at the allocation result last night, it seemed 100 times worse than any of my own experiences when I looked at my own results for any of the exams I ever took when I was in education. At times like this you realise how difficult it is being a parent :)
HammersDad

Post by HammersDad »

My assumption is that we get it automatically if we registered online but every minute brings another refresh! Lol.

I know I've heard about the school placement but this it the last piece of the jigsaw which means we can put it to bed once and for all.
HammersDad

Post by HammersDad »

Fingers crossed Cacker. Any chance there is a waiting list space?
TP123

Post by TP123 »

Whereas for us it is the first indication of what school we might get for DS. Our allocations arrive tomorrow.
KP

Post by KP »

All eyes on the INBOX... still no sign of the email...
HammersDad

Post by HammersDad »

Must be even worse TP123. Speaking to the parents at our school today there are lots that didnt get their emails.

Supposedly there was a problem in sending them out and they've now been told to wait until tomorrow. You're not alone but it doesnt make it any easier!
NOTLEY PARENTS

Post by NOTLEY PARENTS »

Cacker wrote:No email as yet.

My DS (i assume that's Dearest Son ?? :P) did not get his first choice of CRGS. So we're anxious to see his results and ranking.

It was strange looking at the allocation result last night, it seemed 100 times worse than any of my own experiences when I looked at my own results for any of the exams I ever took when I was in education. At times like this you realise how difficult it is being a parent :)

No email yet. The waiting is driving us mad......... :twisted: :twisted:
TP123

Post by TP123 »

Not easy at all HammersDad. In fact I might go and hoover the house to stop my obsession with the F5 key.