No CSSE e-mail and NO email from LEA

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Alexandra

No CSSE e-mail and NO email from LEA

Post by Alexandra »

OK starting to panic as I have not recieved either email expected. I am presuming I should get an email from LEA confirming his offer and results from CSSE - Not recieved anything. Anyone else not recieved either. I did ask to be informed by email rather than post.
Chelmsford mum

Post by Chelmsford mum »

Sorry you may have posted this info elsewhere but have you logged in.I logged in to the LEA and saw the allocation long, long before the e mail arrived.
Didn't get an E mail from CSSE so can't help there but no one seems to have one. :?
Romfordmum

Post by Romfordmum »

We haven't received anything yet, but living in Havering we don't know our allocated school until tomorrow. We applied online to CSSE and were told they were sending scores/rankings at 4.30 today but still nothing, starting to feel sick and daren't move off the laptop!!!!!!!!!
Chelmsford mum

Post by Chelmsford mum »

Oh poor you.
Well as it seems that the CSSE have not delivered and Havering do things differently, you may have to wait until tomorrow. :cry: :cry:
I hope that you get the result you hope for.
Gladitsover

Post by Gladitsover »

Alexandra, we haven't received any email from LEA nor from CSSE either! LEA said an email would be sent by 5pm today and still nothing. Getting really fed up now. :cry:
First-timer

Post by First-timer »

Still nothing here. Don't know anyone who has heard from the LEA either. Ho hum...
mclm

Post by mclm »

Just arrived from CSSE. Good luck all :D
DA

Post by DA »

we got our CSSE result. DS got into KEGS!!!! Can't stop shouting and screaming!!!!!!!!!!
KP

Post by KP »

Just received CSSE results. Congrats to our dearest DS on his success.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now